Call for Papers
The International Organizing Committee on Local Government invites scholars, local government administrators and all others involved in issues that impact local governments to submit conference papers for the Fourth International Conference on Local Government. The theme this year, “The Roles of Local Government in Blue Economy,” provides an international framework to focus discussions on issues related to the role and effectiveness of local governments in promoting sustainable economic development at the sub-national levels. These issues include:
- Blue Economic Business Model
- Increasing Revenue of Local Governments
- Maximizing People Participation in Local Affairs
- Local Government Management Capacity
- Promoting Social and Economic Development at the Local Level
- Educational Development and Management of Education at the Local Level
- Coverage and Quality of Health Services at the Local Level
- Comparing Local and National Government in Efficiency and Irregularity
- The Voice of Local Government in Energy Development and Energy Sustainability
- Building Constructive Relationships between Central Government and Local Government in Creating and Maintaining High Standard of Services
DEADLINES and IMPORTANT DATES
July 15, 2013: Submission of full paper along with the paper’s title, author’s name, institutional affiliation and e-mail address.
July 31, 2013 : Notification of acceptance.
*NO ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIRED.
Welcome To Surabaya
|Prof. Dr. drg. Hj. IA Brahmasari,
Dipl.DHE. MPA. Rector, Universitas 17 Agustus 1945 Surabaya Jl. Semolowaru 45 Surabaya 60118 Jawa Timur - Indonesia
|Dr. Prof. Haryono Suyono